If anyone is interested in learning more about Baptism then please let us know via Connection Card or via email@example.com. If anyone has met with an elder and is ready to be baptized then please fill out the registration form found on this page. We have planned a special celebration service in the evening from 5-6:30pm. The dates are as follows:
- July 29 - We will be having our Summer Baptism & Family Day on July 29 beginning at 4pm. This will be held at the home of Bobby & Becky Patton located at 7524 Cummings Dr. in Mebane. Following the baptism will be swimming (please be modest with swimwear), inflatables, games, and of course food! We hope you will join us for a wonderful afternoon of celebration and fellowship. Don't forget to bring your lawn chairs!
We will have a pot-luck meal and ask that you bring enough for your family and some to share. If your last name begins with:
- A-H- Please bring an entree' and bread.
- I-P- Please bring a vegetable/side dish and drinks.
- Q-Z- Please bring a dessert and drinks.
- September 9
- December 9
- We invite anyone interested in partnering with us through membership, or those who want to learn more about us, to join us for the next membership class Sunday, August 26, from 12:30-3pm in the multipurpose room. Lunch and childcare will be provided. Please click the logo to register.
- There is currently nothing planned for this coming Sunday afternoon.
- Sandwich Ministry. Help serve our community with meals Saturday, August 4 from 9-11am. We will meet at 3445 Old Hillsborough Rd. in Mebane.
- New Movers Meeting- August 5. Anyone interested in becoming a part fo the New Movers Ministry is invited to join us at 12:30pm in the multi-purpose room.
- Zaxby's Fundraiser- August 5- Enjoy a meal with family and friends from 11am-3pm, and help support our mission teams at the same time! A portion of the proceeds will be given in support of our teams.
Short Term Mission Trips
- Spaghetti Fundraiser for Rwanda Missions Team- July 22. Spaghetti dinners are on sale now for $8/plate. You may order your meal(s) by emailing Madison Tilley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plates include spaghetti, salad & roll. Pick up will be on July 22 under the covered walkway after both services. For more information, please contact Madison Tilley at the email listed above.
- Hope United Haiti- We shared about Hope United, a nonprofit which we are a part of. As some may be aware, Haiti has no public education. Private education is the only choice a child has. Through the efforts of the nonprofit, a school has been established. Currently there are 130 children enrolled but only 10 have been sponsored leaving 120 in need of sponsorship. The cost to sponsor a child is $30/month. If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please go to www.hopeunitedhaiti.org where you may choose a child to sponsor.
Crosslink Women Fellowship, Study, Serve
- Join us for breakfast and study as we examine parts of Paul’s letter to the Romans, specifically honing in on the reality of our new nature in Christ (Romans 8) and the fruit of this understanding (Romans 13). We will have time for a “secret” service project, also, please continue to bring school supplies: notebooks, #2pencils, loose leaf paper, Crayola Markers 8-12 count.
For more info about us click here.
- Here is a resource that you can use on your phone. With it, you can see the passage from the sermon preached to notes that go along with it. Create an account if you want to save notes taken during the service. To find Crosslink Community Church click on the menu bar found within the app and click "events." We will be live every Thursday- Monday of each week.
- Are any of you interested in having thousands of Bible Study resources at the tip of your finger? Join RightNow Media. If you are a member and are interested in joining then please register below.
Serve With Us
- There are numerous ways that you can use your gifts to serve with us. If you are interested in helping serve at Crosslink then please click here.