- Our next Baptism service will be held on Sunday evening, October 22 from 5-6:30pm. If you have met with an elder or leader and are interested in being baptized that day, then please
- If you have questions concerning Baptism or are interested in being baptized then please contact us via connection card, email, or phone call.
- We invite anyone interested in partnering with us through membership, or those who want to learn more about us, to join us on November 5th from 12:30-3:30pm here at the building. Lunch and childcare will be provided please click the logo to register.
- Reverb Sunday Night will be from 5-6:30pm. This is our LifeGroups for our students. Come and get plugged in!
- FCA- a reminder that most schools have a FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). Parents, talk to your children and find out when FCA meets and encourage your children to attend the meetings. This is a great time for your children to connect with other believers in their school.
- Sandwich Ministry. Help serve our community with meals Saturday, November 4 from 9-11am. We will meet at our new gathering place located at 3445 Old Hillsborough Rd. in Mebane.
- Trunk Or Treat will be held October 28th. Click here for more information.
- The missions team is going to support some families in the community and families within Crosslink with a Thanksgiving meal. Please bring your food donation October 29th or November 5th.
- Operation Christmas Child- A small shoebox can teach a child about the love of God, lead him or her to faith in Christ, inspire pastors and plant new churches. A packing party has been scheduled for Nov. 1 from 10-11:30am. Three trips to the Charlotte Distribution center are scheduled for Nov. 8, and Dec. 12 & 13. For more info visit the mission's page.
- Wilmington Mission Trip for Women. The dates are for Nov 2-5. Applications and $50 (cost of the trip) need to be turned in by October 20.
- To help people in our local community endure the cold of winter, Crosslink will be holding a Coat Drive through the months of November and January.
Short Term Mission Trips
- Hope United Haiti- Recently, we shared about Hope United, a nonprofit which we are a part of. As some may be aware, Haiti has no public education. The only way a child to get an education is through private education. Through the efforts of the nonprofit, a school has been established. Currently there are 130 children enrolled but only 10 have been sponsored leaving 120 in need of sponsorship. The cost to sponsor a child is $30/month. If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please go to www.hopeunitedhaiti.org where you may choose a child to sponsor.
- MONTHLY MEETINGS-
Please join us on October 28, 2017, from 9 am - 11 am, at Crosslink Community Church for Fellowship, (including breakfast), Study and Service as we study Abigail. For our service project we are asking that everyone bring candy for Trunk or Treat.
Save the dates!! Due to Thanksgiving and Christmas we will meet the 3rd Saturday in November and December -- the dates are November 18, 2017 and December 16, 2017. Stay tuned for details. For more info about us click here.
- Here is a resource that you can use on your phone. With it, you can see the passage from the sermon preached to notes that go along with it. Create an account if you want to save notes taken during the service. To find Crosslink Community Church click on the menu bar found within the app and click "events." We will be live every Thursday- Monday of each week.
- Are any of you interested in having thousands of Bible Study resources at the tip of your finger? Join RightNow Media. If you are a member and are interested in joining then please fill out the following form to receive a free invite.
Serve With Us
- There are numerous ways that you can use your gifts to serve with us. If you are interested in helping serve at Crosslink then please click here.