Mid-Year Momentum Meal Celebration
Sunday, July 15th @ 4:30 PM
On Sunday, July 15th at 4:30 PM we will be having a Mid-Year Momentum Update. We are halfway through the first year of Momentum, and we felt it would be good for everyone to hear how things are progressing, as well as hear some of the next steps we have been discussing. Here are some things we plan to update everyone on:
- Update on how we are creating better systems and processes in our church, by providing the personnel to oversee it.
- Update on the future "Family Ministries & Discipleship Pastor" hire and what this role will entail. We will also discuss the timetable of the hire.
- Update on our church plant, Mebane Bible Church.
- Update on the status of our development of community partners to help the working poor in Mebane.
- Update on our plans for our property improvements [i.e. playground, walking trails, picnic shelter, etc]
- Update on our desire to have a Life Group in every community in Mebane.
- Momentum Financial Update
It is our desire that the entire Crosslink body come out and celebrate what God has already done through Momentum, but also what He will continue to do through our faithfulness. This will be a catered meal, and childcare will be available. We would like to ask that everyone RSVP HERE. Please let us know if you plan to attend and how many. Thank you
Church Plant Update:
For those interested in being a part of Mebane Bible Church, please purchase "Total Church," start working on the first 2 chapters in the study guide found here, and come to the meeting at 1pm, Sunday, June 24th, at Walker Funeral Home in downtown Mebane. For more information, please click here.
If anyone is interested in learning more about Baptism then please let us know via Connection Card or via email@example.com. If anyone has met with an elder and is ready to be baptized then please fill out the registration form found on this page. We have planned a special celebration service in the evening from 5-6:30pm. The dates are as follows:
- July 29 - This will be a special summer event! Details coming soon!
- September 9
- December 9
- We invite anyone interested in partnering with us through membership, or those who want to learn more about us, to join us for the next membership class Sunday, August 26, from 12:30-3pm in the multipurpose room. Lunch and childcare will be provided. Please click the logo to register.
- There is no Reverb this Sunday night due to the Lock-In on Friday night. We are on our Summer Schedule. Keep up with all activities here on the website.
Summer Camp 2018
- WE STILL HAVE A FEW SPOTS LEFT! Dates for camp are set for July 9th-13th. Please click here to learn more and to register. Invite your friends!
- Sandwich Ministry. Help serve our community with meals Saturday, July 7 from 9-11am. We will meet at 3445 Old Hillsborough Rd. in Mebane.
Short Term Mission Trips
- Zaxby's Fundraiser - July 1 from 11am-3pm - Enjoy a meal at Zaxby's and help support our Missions teams. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to assist our missions teams.
- Haiti Presentation and Community Missions Update- On June 24 at 6pm, the May Haiti Team will be presenting their trip. The Community Missions Team will also be presenting their planned community events for the rest of the year. We will meet in the Worship Center. Please make plans to join us!
- Hope United Haiti- We shared about Hope United, a nonprofit which we are a part of. As some may be aware, Haiti has no public education. Private education is the only choice a child has. Through the efforts of the nonprofit, a school has been established. Currently there are 130 children enrolled but only 10 have been sponsored leaving 120 in need of sponsorship. The cost to sponsor a child is $30/month. If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please go to www.hopeunitedhaiti.org where you may choose a child to sponsor.
Crosslink Women Fellowship, Study, Serve
Our next meeting is 6/23/18 from 9-11am at Crosslink. Joanna Robbins, Member Care Director for Crossover Communications International, will be sharing from Hebrews 12 on how to run the race of faith well. She travels to many different countries crossing all types of cultures equipping missionaries to run their race well.
Our service project is bring school supplies: notebooks, #2pencils, loose leaf paper, Crayola Markers 8-12 count.
For more info about us click here.
- Here is a resource that you can use on your phone. With it, you can see the passage from the sermon preached to notes that go along with it. Create an account if you want to save notes taken during the service. To find Crosslink Community Church click on the menu bar found within the app and click "events." We will be live every Thursday- Monday of each week.
- Are any of you interested in having thousands of Bible Study resources at the tip of your finger? Join RightNow Media. If you are a member and are interested in joining then please register below.
Serve With Us
- There are numerous ways that you can use your gifts to serve with us. If you are interested in helping serve at Crosslink then please click here.