God • People • Service
Current Sermon Series
Mid-Year Momentum Meal Celebration
Sunday, July 15th @ 4:30 PM
On Sunday, July 15th at 4:30 PM we will be having a Mid-Year Momentum Update. We are halfway through the first year of Momentum, and we felt it would be good for everyone to hear how things are progressing, as well as hear some of the next steps we have been discussing. Here are some things we plan to update everyone on:
- Update on how we are creating better systems and processes in our church, by providing the personnel to oversee it.
- Update on the future "Family Ministries & Discipleship Pastor" hire and what this role will entail. We will also discuss the timetable of the hire.
- Update on our church plant, Mebane Bible Church.
- Update on the status of our development of community partners to help the working poor in Mebane.
- Update on our plans for our property improvements [i.e. playground, walking trails, picnic shelter, etc]
- Update on our desire to have a Life Group in every community in Mebane.
- Momentum Financial Update
It is our desire that the entire Crosslink body come out and celebrate what God has already done through Momentum, but also what He will continue to do through our faithfulness. This will be a catered meal, and childcare will be available. We would like to ask that everyone RSVP HERE. Please let us know if you plan to attend and how many. Thank you
If you have any interest in having your children participate in AWANA or if you have any interest in helping serve in AWANA, click the logo above.